Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love

Dis blog's title?? Nothing significant though. Just saying "HELLO" again to my fellow blogmates, travellers and whoever u may be. I know I should've been responsible to this blog, I mean keep you guys updated, but seriously I'm getting kinda sloppy there. Forgive me....

Its my last year (Insya-ALLAH) in Malaysia. Well, being in University 2nd Year. Dats a pain in the ass ( Opss said it ). Seriously, based on my observation with senpais before me, I mean its like being in U2 is somewhat relaxing. They never look tense nevertheless stress. Okay, its been 5 weeks and huih sometimes I feel like stopping for a moment and said " Owh, come on.. Give me a break!!". Well there's no stopping climbing the ladder of success I guess.

Sometimes when it comes to this circumstances, you just need a little push. I mean it. Everyone needs one. If not, this world will be filled with zombie-like human robots I presume.

Well, lets indulge ourselves in the imaginary, minute world of electronics... yeah, I'm rambling again. I know I know....

1 comment:

  1. hoi budak kechik, da ade blog la skrg...x gtau pon...folo aku nnt

    ReplyDelete